Sunday 1 May 2016

Things I'm looking forward to in #May...


Maypole dancing
Picture reference Mandy Barrow


We are deep in 2016 now people. Rich and I are the proud owners of a blue velvet beauty from Sofa.com, we've found a light for the dining room which means we can actually see when we eat in that room (!) and after some joinery skills (not ours, I hasten to add) we have a cabinet on which to sit the TV and in which to hide all the wires that come with a DVD player and Freeview box.

So what's does May look like for me?

1. No Maypole dancing on the cards unfortunately but it is time to UNLEASH my summer dresses. That Banana Republic full skirted beauty bought in the January sales is coming OUT!
2. Meeting Old Fashioned Susie for some blogger chats.
3. Handing over my books for the past financial year. This is always a task accompanied with a sense of relief that A) I don't have to do my own books and B) you get to see how much your business has grown over the year and give yourself a pat on the back.
4. My healthy hair story continues - what's next after I've switched to sulphate free shampoo?
5. Rich and I have been planning lots of city mini-breaks this year and this month we are getting some dates in the diary. Watch out Sheffield, Bristol, Edinburgh. Oxford and Cambridge Team Brown are coming to get ya!

Til next time....Stay Wardrobe Happy!

The Wardrobe Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to know your thoughts...