Tuesday 1 March 2016

Things I'm looking forward to in March...

I won't be going for this scrunchie tastic look when I hark back to the 80's...

  1. Eee by gum, I was a right tinker last month. Posting seldom and not to mention, late. This is due to lots of "behind the scenes stuff" with The Wardrobe Angel, like starting a subscription service for clients and ....drum roll...starting my own YouTube channel!! I spent loads of time in February learning about what camera to buy and which lighting to use, how long videos should be, plus lots of time practicing filming my crazy face and getting over the idea that my face will be there for people to watch, my words will be there for people to listen and the keyboards will be there to capture any comments on what I have to say
  2. My niece's first birthday. I have bought her a couple of super cute totally non-pink tops from COS. Ok, one of them has a pink pocket BUT they are mainly blue and white, and did I mention super cool?
  3. Easter. Cos EGGS. 
  4. Final stages of planning for our honeymoon. West coast of America here we come! It's a rucksack / travelling type holiday and my wardrobe preparations are well under way. 
  5. Entering an Oxfam Decades of Vintage Fashion and Style competition to be the the face of the 80's on their vintage clothing website. I know the 80's are supposedly the decade fashion forgot but my wardrobe just reeks of it and I bloomin love it. Apart from scrunchies. #VintageFaceandStyle ahoy!
  6. New sofa and rug arriving. For the past year Rich and I have had an assortment of largely uncomfortable seating in our lounge. Our current sofa is Rich's sofa bed which is padded with about 1mm of cushion. We also have a green chair which I love, but again, uncomfortable for anyone over 5,3"due to height ratios when sat. And then there's Rich's reading chair which is the most comfortable chair ever but can only hold 1 bum at a time. So we are awaiting the arrival of this Prussian blue velvet Bluebell beauty from Sofa.com. YUM.

Maybe I'll film all my vlogs sitting atop this beauty...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to know your thoughts...