Friday 6 September 2013

You've guessed it...more tea...

My love for tea is well documented. Now a teetotaller tea has risen to the top of my drinks cabinet. It has been known that I order a tea on a night out from time to time. A couple of months ago I was working on my Wardrobe Angel Social Media Strategy (read: losing time in the Twitter vortex) I entered a competition to win some tea and I WON!!! I was the lucky recipient of some very awesome tea from Melissa the owner of Choi Teas.  













When my Chinese tea arrived - heaven. Beautifully packaged with instructions on how to brew I couldn't wait to get the kettle on. In my box I received: wild green tea, chrysanthemum flowers and giant flowering tea bulbs (personal fave). First up - the tea bulbs. Disregarding the mugs in my kitchen cupboard, I cracked out some china (an Xmas present that had been waiting for an occasion to rise to) and set to...







Visually arresting non? They literally bloom before your eyes! In the bumph Melissa sent one of the quotes is "few teas have the glamour of Choi Time's range," and it's true. Such an awesome idea for a dinner table decoration - china, water and flowers - simple yet abundantly decadent. Or simply if you need a bit of low-key drama in an otherwise average day - sling one of these in a cup and away you go!

Then there's the health benefits as well: caffeine free, aids digestion and can purify the skin. These sets would make a great xmas gift/stocking filler so get yourself over to the Choi Time website and fill your cart; December will be here before you know it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to know your thoughts...