Tuesday 31 July 2012

Me, basically

I don't often do this. In fact, I never do this. But, as this is my blog I am throwing caution to the wind and making a change - I am posting an outfit post (which I should do more of seeing as I work in fashion)!! Walking through the sunny Northern Quarter in Manchester on my way to meet a client for coffee last week, I was snapped for The Wardrobe Doors Style blog. So I thought I would put it on my blog as well.

So here we go. My outfit consists of:

Jacket = Silence & Noise at Urban Outfitters. 2 months old
Top = pinched from my Mum's wardrobe and worn back to front. 10 years old
Trousers = River Island. 3 years old
Jewellery = H&M and vintage. All over 4 years old
Bag = M&S satchel bought from a Dress Agency. 1 year old
Shoes = Kurt Geiger. 7 years old (re-heeled and re-soled numerous times, I will probably wear them to shoe death; they are the perfect midi-heel)


The reason I have told you how old my clothes are is because I don't buy new all the time and that is the whole foundation of my business, The Wardrobe Angel: I want to make the most out of what people already have hanging in their wardrobes.